Adventure awaits you on our epic, world-class, Oregon bicycle tours with routes to accommodate both experienced recreational and advanced cyclists. Via Bike tours are fully supported, multiday, inn-to-inn journeys through some of the most gorgeous landscape you will ever see. Don’t despair if you’re not an avid cyclist. We have shorter and flatter options along each route. If at any time you decide not to do the long route or need a lift to the top of the hill, hop on our shuttle. That is what it’s there for. After all, you are on vacation!
Prearranged Via Bike Tours 2017
- Tour Dates:
July 22-30, 2017(Closed)
- Details: 8 days, 8 nights, up to 520 miles
- Cost:$2,300 double occupancy
Prearranged Via Bike Tours 2016
We will offer these bicycle tours again in future years. If you are interested in a tour, let us know and we will put it on our 2018 schedule. If you are yearning to ride in 2017, contact us about arranging a custom tour 1-541-292-6220.
- Tour Dates: July 23-31, 2016
- Details: 8½ days, 8 nights, up to 460 miles
- Cost:$3,400 double occupancy
- Tour Dates: September 10-19, 2016
- Details: 9½ days, 9 nights, up to 500 miles
- Cost:$3,690 double occupancy
- Tour Dates: Aug. 31-Sept. 3, 2016
- Details: 4 days, 4 nights, 90 – 160 miles
- Cost: $1,400 double occupancy
- Tour Dates: July 29-31, 2016
- Details: 2½ days, 2 nights, up to 100 miles
- Cost:$740 double occupancy
Is a custom tour to your liking? If you don’t see a prearranged tour that you like, allow us to create a dream custom tour for you. We will work with you to map out a route, select accommodations, plan meals, and arrange side-trip activities. Give us a call at 1-541-292-6220 or send us an email.
Bike Rental Options
Shipping your bike or lugging it along with you to the tour start location can be a hassle. If you prefer to leave your trusty steed at home, we offer bicycle rental options. Rental rates start at $45/day for road bikes and $60/day for electric assist bikes. If you are considering a rental, mark this option during the tour registration process and a Via Bike Tour support specialist will contact you to discuss your specific needs.
Included in the price:
- All lodging
- Most meals – see the trip description for details
- Snacks while riding
- Entrance fees
- Luggage transport
- Van support along the route
- Tour guides
Not included in the price:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Some meals – see the trip description for details
- Incidentals you purchase on your own accord
- Activities and events you participate in that are not included in the trip description
- Tips for the tour guides (5% to 10% of the trip price is customary if you are satisfied with the service)
Via Bike Tours reserves the right to cancel a tour at any time for any reason. While it is rare, in the event of cancellation, a credit for a future trip or full refund will be sent to the client and constitutes full settlement. Via Bike Tours will not reimburse for any personal expenses such as airline tickets, other travel or hotel expenses due to changes in itineraries or tour cancellations.
We strongly encourage you to purchase travel insurance. There are many A+ rated companies offering great coverage. One of the most popular is Travelex http://www.travelexinsurance.com/.
Via Bike Tours operates under special use permits with the U.S. Forest Service, National Park Service, and Bureau of Land Management. We are an equal opportunity provider.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) To file a complaint of discrimination: write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410, or call 202-720-5964 (voice or TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.